Monday, May 28, 2007

Email for me

It is 2:45 PM:

I am very scared. I’ve just received an email sent by my own yahoo account:

"Dear Augusto,

I am you in the future. I’m not from a distant future; I’m from only some minutes later. It is exactly 3 o’ clock now. You will receive this email exactly at 2:45 PM. I know it because that was the time I received this same email. I am writing to you to warn you: You are going to die at 3:01 PM unless you write an email to the Augusto from 2:45 PM with the following instructions:”

It finished like this. There was nothing else written. Why did the Augusto from 3:00 PM not finish the email? Is it because I died before finishing the email?

I reply to the email asking about the instructions and receive a response without a clarifying answer.

It is 2:50 PM:

What do I do now? What are the instructions? Should I write the email and send it exactly at 3:00 PM even without the instructions?

It is 2:55 PM:

I copied and pasted the email onto a new email and I am going to sent it to the Augusto from 2:45PM. However I still do not have the instructions. I’m going to send it as it is.

It is 3:00PM:

I’ve just sent the email and I promptly receive a reply sent from the Augusto from 2:45:

"What are the damn instructions?"

It is 3:00PM + 30 seconds:

I still have time to reply to it before I die:

“How the hell am I supposed to know?!?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home